Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required; Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum of 4 years of related work experience in database programming, data analysis, and report writing is required. Familiarity with healthcare, clinical databases/registries, and medical association environment is strongly preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Strong SQL and database skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with statistical software (e.g.,SAS, STATA, R, SPSS)
- Proficiency with graphics programs (e.g.,SigmaPlot)
- Ability to participate in evening conference calls
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-through capabilities; attention to detail is essential
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, volunteer leaders, and other organizations; tact, diplomacy, and good judgment are essential
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing daily activities and schedules
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Energy, creativity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and professionalism required. Candidate must exemplify the STS Core Values of Quality, Innovation, Professionalism, Inclusiveness, and Teamwork.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities