Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s in Healthcare Information Technology is preferred.
Minimum of five years of related work experience implementing healthcare technology in a clinical environment is required, including experience implementing interoperability frameworks and tools such as FHIR, APIs, CDAs, and HL7 Messages. Knowledge of medical terminology and databases, preferably in cardiology or cardiothoracic surgery. Familiarity with electronic medical record systems and other healthcare technology.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-through capabilities; attention to detail is essential
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, volunteer leaders, other organizations, and industry contacts; tact, diplomacy, and good judgment are essential
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing daily activities and schedules
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Energy, creativity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and professionalism required. Candidate must exemplify the STS Core Values of Quality, Innovation, Professionalism, Inclusiveness and Teamwork.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities