Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree in a public health or related field preferred.
Minimum of four years related work experience, including two years working with hospital and/or physician quality measures. Strong familiarity and experience working with national quality organizations, medical associations, and payers on quality issues is essential. Experience with quality performance measure development/ maintenance is preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct staff
- Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-through capabilities; attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, volunteer leaders, other organizations, and industry contacts; tact, diplomacy, and good judgment
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing daily activities and schedules
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Energy, creativity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and professionalism required. Candidate must exemplify the STS Core Values of Quality, Innovation, Professionalism, Inclusiveness and Teamwork.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities