Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in instructional design technology or related web-based instructional field is required; Master’s degree highly preferred.
Minimum of five years related work experience required in the development of online and face-to-face medical education activities, including a strong working knowledge of computer-based tools used in the development and delivery of e-learning products. Minimum of three years supervisory experience is required. Experience in web-based instructional design using adult learning theory and project planning are essential. Experience with e-publishing preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and e-learning software and platforms
- Demonstrated excellence in organization, planning, and follow-through capabilities; attention to detail
- Ability to lead and manage staff
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, volunteer leaders, other organizations, and industry contacts; tact, diplomacy, and good judgment
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing daily activities and schedules
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Energy, creativity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and professionalism required. Candidate must exemplify the STS Core Values of Quality, Innovation, Professionalism, Inclusiveness, and Teamwork.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.