Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum of 5-7 years related work experience in marketing, especially with digital marketing platforms.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent strategic thinking and communication skills
- Proven track record of creating and delivering successful marketing campaigns on time and on budget
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite, web editing software, HTML, Google Analytics, and CMS platforms
- Strong knowledge of visual communications design principles
- Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-through capabilities; attention to detail and time management are essential.
- Effectively perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, volunteer leaders, other organizations, and industry contacts; tact, diplomacy, and good judgment are essential.
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Leadership and team-building skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing daily activities and schedules
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Energy, creativity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and professionalism required. Candidate must exemplify the STS Core Values of Quality, Innovation, Professionalism, Inclusiveness, and Teamwork.
STS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.