Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
Minimum two years of related work experience is required. Experience working in health policy preferred. Capitol Hill experience a plus.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-through capabilities; attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, volunteer leaders, government officials, other organizations, and industry contacts; tact, diplomacy, and good judgment
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing daily activities and schedules
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Energy, creativity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and professionalism required. Candidate must exemplify the STS Core Values of Quality, Innovation, Professionalism, Inclusiveness, and Teamwork.
STS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.