Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field is required.
Minimum three years related work experience in marketing, preferably within the association industry and/or health care environment.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, content management systems (e.g., Drupal), and social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with Adobe Create Suite (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop), customer relationship management software (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics), and e-mail marketing software (e.g., ClickDimensions)
- Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-through capabilities; attention to detail is essential
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers, volunteer leaders, other organizations, and industry contacts; tact, diplomacy, and good judgment are essential
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing daily activities and schedules
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Energy, creativity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and professionalism required. Candidate must exemplify the STS Core Values of Quality, Innovation, Professionalism, Inclusiveness, and Teamwork.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled