Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in accounting is required; MBA
or CPA preferred.
Five years related work experience in budget development and general
accounting, including financial statement reporting, reconciliations,
and internal controls.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with budget planning software (e.g., Adaptive Insights)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Solomon
- Familiarity with payroll software
- Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-through
capabilities; attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
with co-workers, volunteer leaders, other organizations, and
industry contacts, tact, diplomacy, and good judgment
- Positive attitude in the workplace
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing daily activities and schedules
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Energy, creativity, initiative, eagerness to learn, and
professionalism required. Candidate must exemplify the STS Values of
Leadership, Quality, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Innovation,
Professionalism, and Collaboration.